Enjoy Our Senior Living Facility Near Albany, GA in Dougherty County
Peace of Mind for Your Family
At Legacy Village at Park Regency, your loved one enjoys peace of mind in our senior living facility near Albany, GA in Dougherty County with assisted living-type benefits and services:
- Regular help with bathing, dressing, grooming, housekeeping and laundry.
- Specially trained staff available 24 hours a day.
- Three delicious home-cooked meals served daily by our chef in our exquisite dining facility.
- Transportation to doctors’ appointments, worship services, and more in our spacious wheelchair-accessible bus.
- A comfortable home-like environment in a companion, studio or spacious one-bedroom apartment, making this a flexible option for a senior living community near Albany, GA in Dougherty County.
- Seamless access to memory care if necessary.
- Assistance with medication.
Whatever needs are to be met, our competent, compassionate staff is dedicated to your loved one’s comfort and security. For family members, Legacy Village at Park Regency’s senior living facility near Albany, GA in Dougherty County ensures quality care for your loved ones. Take a short drive to see us.
Maintenance-Free Living for Your Loved One
For your loved one in Albany, personal care means no more troubling with cooking meals, cleaning house, cutting grass, scheduling doctors’ appointments and more.
Since our residents no longer worry about these daily tasks, they are free to join their friends for meals and activities. They go on walks together, form bridge clubs, and take outings to church, musical and sporting events. They invite their families for meals or holidays. They help to lead Bible studies. At Legacy Village at Park Regency, residents enjoy an abundant, active new way of life.
Call us today at (229) 890-3342 to schedule a visit. We think you’ll like what you see.